Shakti Singh Ahlawat
Born in 08 April 1967. B.F.A. (Painting) from Chandigarh College of Art (Five years degree course, equivalent to master’s degree). At present working as free-lance artist.
Participated in many group shows and Art Camps in India.
Awards and Honors:
- State award from government of Haryana, in the field of Fine Arts, 2010
- Appreciation from Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam ( Former President of India)
- Punjab Lalit Kala Academy Award, in 1993
- ‘Special Award’ in portrait painting Art-India, Ludhiana, 1990
- "Bheem- Kala-Ratan" Award by Dr.Ambedkar Akhil Bartiya Manav-Kalyan Trust Chandigarh, 1991.
- “Amrita Shergill Award” from G.C.A.Candigarh, 1991
- Award from ‘Bank of Punjab’, Chandigarh.
- Govt. Museum Chandigarh.
- National Gallery of Portraits Chandigarh.
- War Museum Ludhiana.
- Dharohar Museum Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
- Raj Bhawan Haryana Chandigarh.
- Dr. Deewan Singh Kalepani Museum and Library Port Blair.
- Police Museum, Madhuban, Karnal.
- Western Command Chandi Mandir.
- Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.
- Punjab Bhawan New Delhi.
- Hotel North Park Panchkula, Haryana.
- Mount Shivalik Breweries ltd.
- Tagore Auditorium, M.D.U, Rohtak.
- And many works in private collection in India and abroad.